Thursday, July 2, 2015

[Dorama Review] Remote


Remote is a dorama about detective which broadcasted on 2002. I decided to write a review about this old dorama because this is one of my favourite dorama.

Kozaburo Himuro (played by Domoto Koichi) is a genius detective, but never step out of his home. He use Kurumi Ayaki (played by Fukada Kyoko), who is actually a traffic cop, to do errands from him. Shortly, Kurumi can be said as Himuro's eyes and ears. So many cases happened, and Kurumi with Himuro's guide try to solve every case happened...

As you should already know from my previous post, I really love to watch detective/mystery genre of dorama. This is also one of my favourite detective dorama. The cases are so thrilling, so interesting. The idea of the story is cool. Besides the quality of the dorama, everything is just so interesting. The quality of how the dorama's taken is not that good since it's an old dorama.

I recommend this dorama for those who like detective/mystery/thriller genre movie. I gave 8 out of 10 points for this dorama.

*this review is just a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there are any mistakes, feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment