Friday, May 22, 2015

[Dorama Review] Team Medical Dragon ~ Iryu Season 2


Reviewed the first season, now I’m going to review Team Medical Dragon ~Iryu~ dorama season 2 which was aired on 2007.

For those who doesn't read my review yet about Iryu 1 before, you can find it here:

Team Medical Dragon - Iryu 1


Doesn’t like the reputation of Asada Ryutaro (played by Sakaguchi Kenji) as a genius-troublemaker surgeon, Noguchi Keno (played by Kishibe Ittoku) moved Asada and Ijyuuin Noboru (played by Koike Teppei) to a small hospital along with the other troublemakers, thinking that even a surgeon who is as genius as Asada couldn’t do anything without a help of the team. However, it turns out that the troublemakers are actually genius surgeons who had bad incidents and changed into a ‘trash’. Being with Asada, one by one started to do their best once again of being a surgeon.

It’s been a long time since I read the manga so I don’t fully remember, but as I recall, the season 2’s story is not in the manga and it started to deviate from the manga (correct me if I’m wrong). As I’ve said in the season 1’s review, the actors are great, the setting is so real that you can’t differ the difference between fake heart and real heart. It’s still applied for the season 2; however, the story of the season 1 is more interesting than this season 2. I personally love the 1st season more. The thing I hate most in this season 2 is the disappearance of Katou Akira. Katou Akira is one of the main characters in Team Medical Dragon, she shouldn’t have disappeared no matter what the reason is. “If anyone leaves we can continue running, that’s a real team”, this famous word from Asada is the best for describing this season 2.

I give 7 out of 10 points for this dorama.


*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment