Sunday, May 24, 2015

[Dorama Review] Summer Nude



I’m going to review another romance dorama, Summer Nude which was aired on 2013.

The dorama consist of some love story in a summer, in a beach area. Mikuriya Asahi (played by Yamashita Tomohisa) is a photographer who works in the beach area. One day, he took a shoot of a wedding from a bride named Chiyohara Natsuki (played by Karina). However, at the end, the groom left her and the wedding was cancelled. She lost both her husband-to-be and her job. Pity her, Asahi sent a photo to cheer her up, and Natsuki was very thankful to him. In short, Asahi could get her helps for a restaurant beside the beach which is usually managed by Shimojima Setsuko (played by Itaya Yuka) who is on a maternity leave. A lot of love story is starting from that summer…

I’m actually quite confused to write a review about this dorama. The several first episodes are quite boring for me that I need to force myself to watch the dorama. I usually finish one dorama in a day or two, because I’m so curious with the continuation of the story. However, for this dorama, I even watch another movie in the middle of watching the series, means I’m so bored with the dorama. Starting in the middle, I’m a little bit more interested in the dorama, and there is also a sad scene that makes me nearly cried. It’s a scene when someone moved to Tokyo to pursue his dream. Well, I’m so touched because I feel the same. Seven months ago I did the same thing, moving from my hometown to the capital city just because to pursue my career.
The beginning of the story can be so boring but from the middle to the end, I could say it’s rather special. I don’t expect the story to end up like that. I thought when the summer ends, all of the people in the beach area will be together and some couple will be made, that’s what I thought for the end of the story. However it came out differently. I’m quite entertained with the unexpected story.
The cast consist of, again, some of Johnny’s Entertainment artist: Yamashita Tomohisa and Sato Shori from Sexy Zone. Those two people is enough to make Johnny’s fans to watch this dorama.

For those who is a Johnny’s fan, you should watch this dorama. For the others, you can try to watch this dorama if you want. I gave 6.5 out of 10 points for this dorama.


*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment