Thursday, May 21, 2015

[TV Show Review] Gaki no Tsukai - No Laughing Batsu Game


This time I will write a review about something different. If usually I wrote a review about dorama or Japanese movie, now I will write a review about a TV show that I like. It’s Gaki no Tsukai - No Laughing Batsu Game.

So this series of Gaki no Tsukai is made once a year, every year end. The rule of the game is no laughing allowed. If they can’t hold their laugh, they’ll be slapped on their ass. The theme for this show is different each year. For example, there are No-Laughing Hospital (2007), No-Laughing Airport (2011), No-Laughing Enthusiastic Teacher (2012), and so many more. The last one is No-Laughing Prison (2014).

This show is hosted by 5 persons, two of them are from Downtown which consist of Hamada Masatoshi and Matsumoto Hitoshi, the other two are from Cocorico which consist of Tanaka Naoki and Endo Shouzo, and the last one is a solo comedian Tsukitei Hosei (previously known as Yamasaki Hosei).

Every show they made is very funny. Even though the pattern for each year is more or less the same, the story for each year is various. It makes Gaki no Tsukai – No Laughing Batsu Game as one of the most favourite TV show I always wait. Sometimes, it has a joke that I can’t understand, or rather, only them can understand maybe, but overall, the show is very funny. My favourite part is the appearance of Jimmy Onishi, even though I’m quite disappointed of his disappearance in the last Batsu Game.

I give 9 out of 10 points for this show.


*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment