Thursday, May 7, 2015

[Dorama Review] Tokumei Kakarichou Tadano Hitoshi Season 1


I was just finished watching dorama Tokumei Kakarichou Tadano Hitoshi season 1 which was aired on 2003.

Tokumei Kakarichou Tadano Hitoshi is another dorama which is adapted from a manga, written by Kimio Yanagisawa.

Tadano Hitoshi (played by Takahashi Katsunori) is the CEO’s right hand to solve so many problems happened in the Denoudo company while disguising as a stupid-looking incapable assistant manager who is often being mocked by other employees. We can say Tadano is a detective and works with a help from an assistant named Muriwaki Koichi (played by Nagai Masaru) who is also working for the company. Tadano also often got information from a news broadcaster named Shinmizu Mayuko (played by Miura Rieko).

I only watch the dorama and I don’t read the manga, so I can’t compare the dorama with the manga, but I read somewhere that they said, at first, in the manga, Tadano Hitoshi doesn’t have any assistant where in the movie Tadano Hitoshi worked with an assistant. After the dorama was aired, the assistant, Muriwaki Koichi was written into the manga.
Like I said on my previous post, I personally like Takahashi Katsunori as his acting skill is so amazing. The one which makes me amazed most is in episode 10 where he needs to act as a transgender, and it’s just too similar!
The story itself is not too extraordinary, but I like the way this dorama was taken. This dorama is wrapped with comedy, romance, mystery which makes you wonder who is the culprit, and also it has a lot of nudity scene inside the dorama. I haven’t watched the rest of the seasons yet, so with only the season 1, I can say I’m quite satisfied with this dorama.

As there is a lot of nudity on this dorama, Tokumei Kakarichou Tadano Hitoshi is only recommended for those who is 18+. I give 8.5 out of 10 points for this dorama.

*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment