Tuesday, May 12, 2015

[Dorama Review] Coffee-ya no Hitobito

 

Another dorama I watched because of Takahashi Katsunori. Coffee-ya no Hitobito which was aired on 2014.

In a town, in a shopping district, there is a small coffee shop. The owner of the coffee shop, Soda Kousuke (played by Takahashi Katsunori), was jailed for 13 years because of killing someone. His father died when he was in the prison and he continued to brew coffee everyday after being released. People around the shopping district were so closed to one another and often gathered at the coffee shop to drink coffee. A lot of different incident happened in the coffee shop, including the visit of the murdered person's wife. What kind of person is Soda Kousuke actually?

In summary, I can say this dorama is about a coffee shop, the owner, and the neighbour around it. The story is just about the daily life around the coffee shop with its dilemma. It's just an ordinary life story, but it gives me a lot of good message. Every episode gives a different good message, a different story of an ordinary life.
It's only a personal opinion but I really love the setting of this dorama. An old Japan yet seem so cozy for me, a place that I'd love to live on one day, if I can... A place which is far from luxurious things, a place which is still consist of love between the neighbourhood. Don't you think it's lovely? Maybe because I live in a big-fast-paced city with those individualistic human being, it's quite tiring. Hehe.
Somehow, the motto of the coffee shop owner "One cup of coffee can change a life", maybe something that I couldn't understand because I don't really enjoy coffee that much.

Well, the story is ordinary, but it can give a good lesson for you. It's wrapped into 5 episodes, so it doesn't really take a long time to watch this dorama. I recommend this light dorama when you have nothing else to watch. I give this dorama 7.5 out of 10 points.

*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment