Tuesday, May 19, 2015

[Movie / Dorama Review] Jiken Kyumeii ~IMAT no Kiseki~ 2


Last time, I’ve reviewed Jiken Kyumeii ~IMAT no Kiseki~ movie, now I’m going to review the next sequel of the movie, Jiken Kyumeii ~IMAT no Kiseki~ 2 which was aired on 2014.

For those who doesn't read my review yet about Jiken Kyumeii ~IMAT no Kiseki~ 1 before, you can find it here:
Jiken Kyumeii ~IMAT no Kiseki~ 1

So the plot now is one and a half year after Hyuga Akira (played by Tamaki Hiroshi) and Kageura Takuma (played by Tanaka Kei) met and worked together for the first time. Kageura realized to shoot and kill people are not as easy as he thought. Kageura was being moved to security department since he couldn’t follow the chief’s order, while Akira is working at a University Hospital and taking care of a patient named Tachibana Aki (played by Sugisaki Hana) who is waiting for a heart transplant. On the day when Aki got a heart transplant, there is an incident of a hijacked bus, and the heart for transplant exploded on the operation room. Now they only have 4 hours left to do the alternative procedure, but there is an interference in every alternative they though. What actually happened? Are all of these related or just a coincidence?

As I love the first movie, I continue to watch the second movie. The 2nd movie also not bad and still amusing, but compared to the first one, I can say it’s quite disappointing. The story is good but I like the first movie’s story better. The good thing about the second movie is, there is more action scene here. After all, it’s worth to watch. I can’t wait to watch the continuation of this movie.
I give 7 out of 10 points for  Jiken Kyumeii ~IMAT no Kiseki~ 2.


*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment