Friday, May 15, 2015

[Dorama Review] Ikemen Desu Ne!


Ikemen Desu Ne is a dorama which was aired in 2011. It’s a remake of a Korean TV drama, You’re Beautiful.

The dorama told us about a nun, Sakuraba Miko (played by Takimoto Miori) whose twin brother is going to be a singer, Sakuraba Mio. However, due to the circumstances, Sakuraba Miko must take place of her brother. Miko who pretends to be Mio, join a band named A.N. Jell which is consist of Katsuragi Ren (played by Tamamori Yuta) as the guitarist/vocalist, Fujishiro Shu (played by Fujigaya Taisuke) as the bassist, and Hongo Yuki (played by Yaotome Hikaru) as the drummer. As time goes by, Mio start to be trapped in a triangle love.

I don’t watch the Korean version, so I can’t compare both of them, but I heard from a friend that the original version is much better than this Japanese version. Well, it could be, because for me, most of the remake is worse than the original version. However, for me who doesn’t watch the original version, this dorama is quite entertaining, even though sometimes you can feel that this dorama is so dramatic, which is in reality it could never happened.
This dorama is just another Johnny’s dorama, the main male casts are all Johnny’s. It’s a dorama which makes me be a fan of Kis-My-Ft2. Their debut song, Everybody Go is the theme song for this dorama.

I recommend this dorama for those who haven’t watched the original version. For those who have watched the Korean version, it might be disappointing for you, I don’t know, but if you still want to watch it, just be prepared. After all, I gave this dorama 7 out of 10 points.


*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment