Friday, July 22, 2016

[Dorama Review] Team Medical Dragon ~ Iryu Season 3

Since I love Iryu dorama series and I stopped writing on the season 2 last time, today I’m going to continue writing the review for Iryu season 3 and season 4 which was aired on 2010 and 2014 on my next post.
For those who doesn't read my review yet about Iryu 1 and 2 before, you can find it here:
Team Medical Dragon - Iryu 1
Team Medical Dragon - Iryu 2



The story started with the decline of Meishin University Hospital due to poor quality surgeons. Professor Kito Shoko (played by Natsuki Mari) will rebuilt the hospital.

Asada Ryutaro (played by Sakaguchi Kenji), Katou Akira (played by Inamori Izumi), and Fujiyoshi Keisuke (played by Sasaki Kuranosuke) are invited to help rebuilding the hospital. With addition of Ijyuin Noboru (played by Koike Teppei) and Arase Monji (played by Abe Sadao), Team Medical Dragon is once again revived.


What’s new in the season 3 is the appearance of a new rival for Asada. Kuroki Keichiro (played by Endo Kenichi) who treats patients using a new method, catheter.


The Season 3 is just a part of the manga I guess. I recalled that some of the story came up in the manga before.
As I watch Iryu from the very first season, I guess there is no medical dorama which can beat Iryu season 1, nor another season of Iryu. Yeah, I still think season 1 is the best, regardless this season 3 is also quite well made. What so good about season 3 is the reappearance of Katou Akira who disappeared in the season 2. However, in replacement of Akira, Miki, the Team Dragon’s nurse disappeared this season. An unknown nurse replace her instead. I don’t really like the disappearance of the members, even though I admit this formation is better than the season 2.

Well, if I’m about to recommend a medical genre dorama, I absolutely say Iryu season 1 is the best recommendation, but still it’s not worthless to watch the other seasons. I gave 7 out of 10 points for this dorama.

*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there is any mistakes, please feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment