Wednesday, July 20, 2016

[Japanese Movie Review] Kiseijuu part 2 / Parasyte part 2 - End

Continuing the part 1, I'm going to write a review about Kiseijuu / Parasyte part 2. It was aired in 2015.

For those who doesn't read my review yet about Kiseijuu / Parasyte part 1 before, you can find it here:
Kiseijuu / Parasyte Part 1


Going to take a revenge of his belated mother who was killed by the parasytes, Izumi Shinichi (played by Sometani Shota) try to exterminate the parasytes.


While Tamiya Ryoko (played by Fukatsu Eri), a parasyte leader who is interested in researching human rather than eating them, tried to convince the other parasytes not to harm the human.


However, the parasytes starts the rebellion and didn't listen to Tamiya's order anymore. They harmed people and the Japan Police Unit start to hunt the parasytes.


I saw a big difference about Izumi Shinichi in the part 1 and the part 2. Izumi Shinichi in the part 2 is more brave, heartless, and smarter, which is led by his mother's dead. I like the part 1 more because it contains more story when the part 2 consists more battle and fighting scene compared to the part 1.
The ending of the story is just as I expected it to be, however, the very last part when a psycho appears, I think it make the movie worse rather than completing the movie. Yeah, I think that part doesn't need to be aired, acutally.

For those who have watched the part 1, of course the part 2 is a-must-watch movie. Not as the part 1, I only give 6.5 out of 10 points for this part 2 movie.

*this review is a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if there are any mistakes, feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment