Sunday, July 3, 2016

[Japanese Movie Review] Rain Tree no Kuni / The Land of Rain Tree

Today I'm gonna give a review about a Japanese movie, called Rain Tree no Kuni / The Land of Rain Tree which was aired on 2015.


Sakisaka Nobuyuki (played by Tamamori Yuta of Kis-My-Ft2) is going to move out of his house.


He packed his things and realized that his favourite book, Fairy Game, was missing. He read the book when he was in high school, and it gave a special impression, even though he forgot the ending of the story.


He searched through the internet, and found a website named "Rain Tree no Kuni" where the admin wrote her opinion about the Fairy Game book. It reminds Nobuyuki about the ending of the book and fortunately, Nobu got the same opinion as the writer.


Moved with the writing in the website, Nobu sent a message to the admin. They sent each other message, and later, they decided to meet. It turns out the one behind "Rain Tree no Kuni" is a girl with a long hair named Hitomi Rika (played by Nishiuchi Mariya).


They interested in each other but Hitomi thought that they lived in a different world. They got into many arguments.


It's been a while since the last time I watched a dorama/movie with romance genre. It's so refreshing.

This movie is a simple movie, I think. However, many important good lessons you could get from this movie.
I personally noted to myself that I should have confidence in myself, and not to put away myself alone because I'm different from the others. Every people is unique in their own way anyway.

When I watched this movie, I smile a lot because some of the scene in the movie really happened to me before. I met a friend from the internet, we exchanged mails and somehow we got to meet with each other. Our thoughts are a little bit different from the others, but we were connected to each other. We often met in the cafe, and somehow I said "I like a quieter place" and that's how we tried to find a quiet place to talk (-__-"") Well, don't you think a quiet place is better when we are going to talk about many things?? Haha.

Ok, done with the confide. I personally think this is a good romance movie. For those who is longing to watch a romance movie, I recommend this.

I give this dorama 8 out of 10 points.
*This review is just a personal opinion and made by me who is a newbie reviewer, if you find any mistakes, feel free to make a correction*

0 comments:

Post a Comment